It's so strange to be done with my challenge. It's also so weird that I only have 65 more days to go. I feel like I need something new to do because otherwise I wont have anything interesting to talk about.
I guess I could fill you in on what's been going on in my life since I haven't really talked much about my daily life.
Well, the last few weeks my house has been a mad house because my mom and me have been doing so many projects. As seen in my last post, I re did my room. I'm not completely finished, otherwise I'd post pictures and share.
Now my mom is doing the living room, which has been interesting. I just can't wait for everything to be back in order again.
I've started school. I like all of my classes, so thats nice. I just hope that I can pass them all.
I've also been thinking that I might want to switch my major to english. I'm not 100 percent sure, I'm still thinking it over. I also want to talk to a few people before I change my mind.
Other than that, not a lot has been going on. School, work, the same things.
I need a new challenge!
No comments:
Post a Comment