Im supposed to have this 3 to 4 page short story about something impossible happening in the everyday life. So I thought of an idea, but I just suck at writing.
I noticed that I'm really bad at introducing characters. I feel like I put them in and then it's just awkwardly placed.
Or I can't describe them well enough and I feel stupid. Maybe I'm just doubting my work, but I really do need help. I guess right now I'll just focus on the surroundings.
Also, I don't know what time I work tomorrow and I forgot to call in tonight. Gosh dangit. I had asked a friend to look for me, but I'm pretty sure she forgot. I'll probably just go in there at 3 and see when I work. I think it said 1430 or 1500 hour. Stupid ass military time, I hate you.
No comments:
Post a Comment