I have a list of things that I want to talk about.
- Today
- My chemistry teacher
- Louis (Thats not really his name from my biology class)
- Minecraft (Because I'm a nerd)
Alright, so first off, my day was rather boring, but this morning was a little exciting.
I got up a little late, decided it'd be better to just straighten my bangs than take a shower and go to class, so thats what I did. It was slightly overcast when I left my house and I didn't really think about it. I got to school, got a great parking spot, a few minutes early I might at and proceeded to walk to class. On my walk, it started to sprinkle. No big deal, we need the rain. A few minutes in the sprinkles I was starting to get a little wet. Spots of water on my shirt were starting to just merge together into one big blob. A few more minutes into my walk and it full on started pouring.
When I got to class, my hair was soaked, my face was dripping, my jeans were drenched, my shirt was now a much darker green from the water. It had looked if I just took a shower.
So I bet i'm getting sick from that. Just saying.
The class that I had to sit dripping wet in for an hour was chemistry. I think I'm in love with my professor. He's this precious old man and being in his lecture class is so fun, I hardly felt the freezing cold temperature as I was sitting in class with wet clothes. He has a wife named Jenny, who happens to help him and they are just so cute together. It makes my life.
Okay, now lets talk about Louis. Like I said before, not his real name, but that's the nickname I have decided to use for him and let me tell you why.
Second day of class, this kid shows up to class wearing a suit. He's got dirty blonde hair, and white as paper skin. He sits diagonally from me, so of course I stared at him all during class because instantly I was drawn to him. No, not physically. There was just something so familiar about him. All class I was trying to figure out what he looked like. Then after class it hit me. He looked like Louis, from the move Interview With A Vampire in the first interview scene. He's no Brad Pitt at all, but he really looked like LOUIS, the vampire. Just give him a pony tail and it would have totally been him. So I told my friend as we were leaving class and she looked at me and shouted, "YES! Thats what I thought too!" So I wasn't the only one.
Anyways, today he sat next to us and I was so happy. (I have a tendency to get obsessed with people in my classes, makes the class more interesting) He sat next to us, talked to us and now he's our new best friend. Except I don't know his name. And he's gay. But he's still Louis to me.
Okay, finally Minecraft.
Well, they just updated it and it's like a whole new game. I LOVE IT. It's so magical. I can't wait when my dad and I will have more time to play it.
That's really all I wanted to say.
Talk to you tomorrow, Blog.
1 comment:
I was reading this and realized I had the same Chemistry teacher.
Post a Comment