So lately, I've been really wanting to get a tattoo. I don't know why I've been thinking about it so much. Maybe because my best friend just got one, or maybe because I've been watching a lot of my other best friend, Angies' movies and all of her glorious tattoos, but i've just been craving one.
Now I'm a really indecisive person, so I wouldn't be getting one anytime soon.
I really want this tattoo to mean something, so I'm not just going to get some spur of the moment tattoo. That's just not me.
Here are some of my ideas though...
First of all I want the word persevere. Just that simple word. I don't want it to be huge or in bold letters. I want that word because it means a lot to me. Not only is that word refreshing and motivating, but it's something for myself. To never give in, to never give up no matter how hard the challenge is in front of me.
Another one that I like is the Ankh... which means the key of life, or eternal life. I'm not 100% sure on this one, but I really like the look of it, and even though it's a cross, to me it's more loosely associated with religion and that's how I am. I'm still reading more about it though.
So that's what I have so far.
I might never get these, but I really do like the idea of them.

No comments:
Post a Comment