Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 302: Today was uneventful

The only good thing about today was the fact that the weather wasn't a scorching 107 degrees, but rather a cool 95.

I didn't do much homework, or work out, or get all the other million and one things I need to do, but luckily, I have tomorrow because it's labor day! Can I get an amen?

I should be writing 30 to 60 minutes a day for my creative writing class... I was thinking, since my blogs are usually boring anyways, I might as well share my writing on here and post at the same time. You know? Killing two birds with one stone kind of thing. I promise, these blogs will be more exciting and hopefully creative. So tomorrow, expect some type of writing.

Alright, I'm pooped. I'm going to probably go play some minecraft and go to sleep.

:)

No comments: