Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 255: Book club Blog?

I finished yet another romance novel today. Those books are just too addicting. Good plot line, great characters, love, romance, everything that isn't reality.
I want to write one though. Well, a book. Any kind of book, I just want to write something. But since I've read so many romance novels I think I could master those though.
I've started one. Wrote about 9 pages. A couple of days and I could write about 9 more. That's just how fast I am. I'll probably need to keep reading more books though. There are a bunch that I still have to read and even more that I want to read that I don't have.

I kind of want to start a little book club on this blog. Like after I read a book, I'll write about what I think of it, what could have been better, that kind of stuff. I wouldn't do it often, just every once in a while. I wish that you could join me. And no, I wouldn't just be reading romance novels, but other kinds of novels as well.

I'd also love it if you gave me recommendations! Please do so!

1 comment:

Lynn Adrian said...

Your gramma started "Women who walk on Water Bookclub."