You know what's weird? People my age getting engaged. Or married. Or having kids.
Especially when they are more immature than me. And I can be really immature. But, I guess that's just the way life is.
I haven't been sleeping well lately. It's about 6:00 p.m. and I can barely keep my eyes open. I'm thinking around 8 or 9 I'll go to sleep. I don't know what my deal is, but I can't sleep for more than a few hours before I wake up and fall in that in-between sleep.
Oh god, my critique is tomorrow. I need to finish critiquing the last two stories I read. I'm horrible at critiquing. I never know what to say because I don't want to hurt anyones feelings, because even though something may be bad someone still created it, and it's their baby. I don't want to critique a baby.
Holy crap, it's almost November. You know what that means? NaNoWriMo. NATIONALNOVEMBERWRITINGMONTH. The thing where I have to write a novel in a month. I'm actually pretty excited about this. Since my blog will kind of be ending, I'll have that to look forward to.
Alright. I've rambled enough tonight.
I'm off.
Later gators.
No comments:
Post a Comment