Since I got an iphone, I decided it was time to finally transfer my music to my phone... which meant I finally moved all my music from my imac to my macbook. I spent about an hour going through all of my music and damn... I have more songs unchecked than checked.
It was weird going through all of my old music... it was like traveling back in time to when I first had a c.d. player to my very first ipod, Oswald, to my mini Oswald and now to my iphone. That's about 10 years of music. That's about 10 years of my life.
You know how music correlates to memories? Well, I sure did go down memory lane tonight. It's funny about all the songs that stick around and the ones that go. It's funny because most of the songs that went... even though they used to be some of my absolute favorites, leave me with bad memories. I wasn't necessarily getting rid of my songs, but my memories. All the bad ones, all the stupid ones, all the ones that remind me a younger dumber me, and all the ones that need to go.
Now I have so much room for more songs! For more memories! For more improvement!
No comments:
Post a Comment