Goodness gracious. It's already midterms for me. I feel like every year gets faster and faster! I wish time would just slow down... I'd like to enjoy my time here on earth thank you very much.
I feel like I have so much to do, but I really don't. I have to write a short story and a french test coming up, but that's it for awhile. I need to get a head start on that, but sometimes i'm just a little too burnt out on this whole school thing.
I want a long vacation to some place exotic, or anywhere new. I feel like I haven't actually gone on a real vacation since my cruise of '08.
My mom is going to Florida soon and I'm super jealous. I want to go, but unfortunately I can't because of school.
:( Boo.
Where should I go? I mean... if I could..
1 comment:
I don't know but I'm on board!
Post a Comment