Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 346: Funk, Funk, Funk.

So, even though my critique is now done, I have to start working on my next story. oof. I don't even know how I can manage to create another story that will match my last one.

I better start thinking now, I suppose.

It's really hard though, because lately I haven't been feeling very happy. I'm not feeling depressed either, just kind of blah. Again, I'm tired of the same old stuff. It's like wake up, go to class, go home, work on school work, or work, get home, go back to sleep and do it all over again.

I just gotta find a way to get out of this funk, makes me feel so unmotivated to do anything... and aint that a vicious cycle?

Although, it was nice today, because the weather has dropped a few degrees! It's now fall! My favorite type of weather. Hope it stays like this for a while. It'd really like that!

No comments: