I haven't been feeling very well lately. It's an odd feeling too, it's like i'm not quite sick. Or my body is trying to fight it off so then I'm fine. I don't know whats going on with my immune system, but as long as I don't get sick I'll be happy.
Fever, nauseousness, achey body, dizziness, GO AWAY! Thank you.
Like i was telling you yesterday, my friend and I talked about our book club, but that's not all we talked about. We talked about her book and the critique I gave her. It was really nice, because even though I was telling her exactly what I thought, she really appreciated my critique. Not only that, but she wasn't mad at me and I actually was helpful.
Ugh. Nov. 4th I have my second short story due! I still don't have a story idea and thats not cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment