Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 149: Explode.

My head feels like its going to explode. I've got my tylenol head congestion cold medicine, tissues, chap stick, water, vitamins, and my homework next to me. I didn't go to school today because I just wanted to sleep. Probably a bad decision on my part, but I feel like it might have helped. But only time will tell.

I always have awesome dreams when I don't feel well. It may be from the medicine, but shoot, the dream I had this morning was awesome. It was like a crazy cool CIA assassin movie and I was a flipping awesome matrix like assassin. Win. Then I woke up and couldn't breath out of my nose and realized I'm not that cool at all. Disappointment.

Well, I'm off to go work on my million and one projects. Actually its just a lot of homework and studying. If I wasn't sick, I still think my head would explode with all this junk I have to do.


DAY 27: A song that I wish i could play on an instrument

Remember when I said I wanted to learn the guitar? Well it's because of this video. It has inspired me so. Once I have time, I'm gonna go get my guitar and start practicing. WOO.

No comments: