Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 154: Learn to cook with me!

Starting monday I'm starting up my 30 day challenge. I'm going to try kill 2 birds with one stone. I'm going to start getting up early everyday for 30 days AND make a home cooked meal everyday. I need to learn to cook, and I need to learn to eat better, so I thought this would be a pretty sweet little challenge, right? I'm sure my mom isn't looking forward to it. I know at first my food wont be that delectable. Sorry mom, but thanks for the support :)

I think I'll also be documenting it. Whether that be with pictures or video, I want to show off my hard work. Seems to be more rewarding when I see my work outcomes.

Speaking of videos I made one the other day of my lover. I know I talk about him a lot. I'm obsessed. I'm a freak, I know, I know. I just can't stop myself.

No comments: