
I just ate a whole cake. Okay, not really a whole cake, but I ate a lot of cake. It was so tempting and I haven't been feeling very well. It was just taunting me. OOOh, look at me, I'm so chocolaty, creamy, and scrumptious. EAT ME!I know you want to, It will make you forget you are even sick, just do it! So, I did. Just one bite, I thought and then then before I knew it I had like 2 pieces.
I should feel guilty that I just stuffed my face with fattening cake, but I don't. It was too delicious, and the fact that I cant really move my neck, or every time I get up my head is pounding I thought I just deserved a little treat. Well, in my case a BIG treat.
But boy let me tell you, as soon as I feel better I'm going to hit the gym like no other.
I registered for classes last night.
Gonna be in summer school all summer. WOOO. not really, but I need to do it.
Okay i'm done for now.
I'm off.
No comments:
Post a Comment