Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 171: I'm whining again.

I was grouchy yesterday. I apologize. It was just a long tiring weekend, and the last thing I wanted to do was work.
I've just been moody this weekend. Probably from eating junk food all weekend. I swear I gained like 10 lbs.

I have to go to work in about 2 hours. I'm again not very thrilled, but at least I don't have work until friday night. Maybe it will storm tonight and they will just be like alright the stores closed. Wishful thinking on my part.

My brain has been so scatter brained the last few days too, so thats why this post isn't very together. Its just a lot of my rambles. My whiny rambles.

Tomorrow i'm going to make a french video, so that should be fun right? Thats all I'll be doing tomorrow.


Hopefully i'll be in a better mood too. Not working out thing is probably another reason my mood has been so blah. I really have gained a lot of weight. I feel so nasty. I feel like i'm pregnant because I sure look it. A food baby that is.
I just need to start working out again. It's been about 3 weeks since I have been. NOT COOL. Not cool at all.

Thank goodness easter is over, so there wont be any more candy in the house for a while. At least until another major holiday. I need to gain some self control though. My goodness. Why is food such a weakness to me?

Lame.

Okay, i'm done whining. If you have read all of this I'm amazed. Congratulations, you have just wasted a few minutes of your time. Again, I apologize.

No comments: