Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 173: Hump day

I went to bed last night at 8:30 and didn't get up until 8:30 this morning! I slept 12 hours! How in the world did I manage to go to bed so early, sleep all night and still feel tired today?

Thank heavens it's hump day. I always like wednesdays because I don't have school tomorrow, so I can just relax tonight. Not that I really need to relax since I woke up from a coma this morning.

And I have a test coming up and I'm sure i'll be working all weekend. But hey, thats mula in the bank. Although, it would be a lot nicer if I would just win the lottery or something. Just saying.

I haven't worked out in 26 days! 26 days!!! That's almost a whole month! I think today is the day that I need to get back into the groove because 26 days is way too long.

And i'm running out of things to say.

Clearly, i'm done.


No comments: