Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 152: BLESS YOU.

I am almost caught up with my school work. It's so wonderful. I have a test this weekend and monday and I actually feel pretty good about one of them. The other, not so much, but i'm not giving up. Also, I can't stop sneezing.

Next week though, my blogs will be better. I'll have more time to write them. WOO.


My last song for my 30 day song challenge.


DAY 30: A song that I loved during this time last year Holy crap. I think its time for a new 30 day challenge. I think once i'm better, i'm going to start the whole getting up early, going to the gym everyday thing again. I WANT TO BE AN EARLY BIRD.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a good one, but you should have used http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7o7BrlbaDs

Unknown said...

While I was posting the last comment, I thought this was U2. Went back to check and I was wrong.

In the Land of Kate said...

Like I said, make a blog and post it to yours!