Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 32: Give me some of that

Aw I'm kind of sad that my days don't correlate with the date. (That rhymes tehe)
I wish it was Feb 32... then it would work. Oh well.

Why do I suck at sleeping? Either I sleep way too much, or not enough. What's my deal? When did I start to dread sleep? It's no fun I tell you. I stayed up so late last night just tossing and turning, probably only got about five hours of sleep and woke up 30 minutes before my alarm sounded. I miss the days when I would put my head on the pillow and just pass out. Where did that go?! I guess I don't exhaust myself out enough during the day.

Also, I had coffee for the first time in like a year? Maybe? Again, it didn't really wake me up. Just made my stomach hurt...Guess I'll stick to water and tea. No more Carmel Machchiatos for me...

I have a French test tomorrow, so looks like today is a study study study day with a hint of Massive Attack thrown in there to ease my mind. I'm rekindling my love with them. I some time obsess over lyrics. Like for instance one is fitting perfectly with me. This is how it goes: 
Only one of us can ride forever,
So you and I cant ride together,
Can't live or cant die together,
All we can do is collide together,
So I skillfully apply the pressure,
Won't stop until I'm forever... One!
This one I just like to sing: 
Tell us what it is dangerous
Friends and enemies I find it's contagerous
And they're spreading through your system like a virus
Yes the trouble in the end it makes you anxious

I was lookin' back to see if you were lookin back at me
To see me lookin back at you
And this one:
Love, love is a verb
Love is a doing word

Okay, I'm done for now. 

No comments: