I had my meeting with my advisor this morning. We looked over my gpa, classes I can take, what I need to do to improve it, etc. The meeting was probably about 45 minutes. I changed majors. I changed it to English.
After I left my advisor's office, I walked to the parking lot and climbed into my car. I didn't start it right away. I just slumped in my seat and started crying. I cried because I'm a major failure. I should be graduating now, growing up, moving out, finding a job that I want to do.
I wanted to do RTVF so badly, but there is just no way. I fucked myself over. I'm the only person I can blame. There would be no way for me to finish anytime soon and after a certain number of hours I'd have to pay out of state tuition. I've already wasted enough money as is, no need to waste anymore.
But it's decided. I'm a English major. No more pity party on me, the failure.
No comments:
Post a Comment