I can not believe how late I slept in today. Like 2:30? Maybe I woke up a little sooner than that, but not by much. Geeze, what's wrong with me? I did stay up really late yesterday, but still thats no excuse.
I had to insane dreams though. The first dream, I was with my friend Jenny and we were at some beach on a boardwalk type thing. We met up with some of her friends and an odd older lady. We walked out to an older, deserted carnival and went inside some creepy fun house. There they set up some table and chairs and candles. The older woman told everyone to sit in a circle. I had no idea, but my friend and I walked into a seance. Talk about freaky. All of a sudden things began to move, candles burned out, it got very cold. Of course, I was terrified and the older woman noticed. She kept shouting at me, "You are showing fear, the spirits and others are feeding off of this, they'll gravitate towards you!" Then her face changed from an average looking old woman to something I could never describe. It was the most terrifying thing I had ever seen. Then she shouted "Run!" and I woke up.
It doesn't sound that scary talking about it, but I woke up all sweaty and my heart was pounding. If it had been dark I probably wouldn't have been able to go back to sleep.
The second one, I don't really want to talk about because it's more private, but that kind of ruined my day for today. Oh well.
Dreams are a funny thing.
Now back to studying. Then the gym.
No comments:
Post a Comment