Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 43: Things I've learned

Things I've learned last night...

  • I now have two nicknames: Blue blue, and Baby Kate. 
  • I randomly cry for no real reason. Hence why I got the nickname Baby Kate.
  • I have a newfound obsession which is Channing Tatum. 
  • I've been eating really poorly lately
  • And I need to budget better 
Things I've learned today...
  • The reason I love 30 day challenges is because it gives me something to look forward to and something to talk about. 

Segue way! 

Basically I'm starting a new 30 day challenge. But for weight because i'm also obsessed with weight loss, weight loss blogs, stories, before and after, healthy food, motivational pictures, sayings whatever, you name it, if it's about it I love it. My only problem is sticking to those so called things. So I'm gonna answer a question about weight loss in 30 days! Woo. LETS DO THIS. 

No comments: