Things I've Tumbled? Tumblred?
So, I made this countdown as a guide for me to follow and keep track of my fitness. Basically, make a countdown. I made mine that is a year, so I started at 365 and counted all the way down. I made sure that each row has 7 days, like a calender. I made it this way so that I can keep track of how many times I work out during the week. If I don’t work out then I gross it out in black if I do, then I cross it out with red. I plan to have 5 red crosses by the end of each week.
I highlighted in yellow where each month should start. Each month I plan on setting a short term goal down for myself (Which I also made a list of goals on the bottom). If I make that goal then I circle it and if I don’t then I will when I make the goal.
At the bottom I wrote my goals. I started with my starting weight and counted down to my ultimate goal weight. Each one highlighted are my short term goals for the months to come. If I lose a pound and maintain it, then I will cross off each pound as I lose.
Hope this keeps me on track!
Also, lets not forget this one:
After I had seen the Vow, I realized it was more than a love story, but really a way for a person to figure out who they are and what they really want and then once they do, they might find their soulmate. In this case, Paige did that twice. Lucky girl, its rare for some to even figure it out once.
I'm addicted.
P.s. I want to take dancing classes. Is that weird?

No comments:
Post a Comment