Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 51: Freaky dreams

So since I was so exhausted I slept forever long. It felt good, but I really wanted to get a work out before I have work today. Oh well.

Anyways, I had the creepiest dream ever. Probably scarier than the last dream I wrote about on here.

It started off with me not in it for the longest time, which is weird. It also looked like it took place in the 70's or 80's because the houses, furniture, clothes looked like that kind of style. In the dream, I was following this man around as if I were a fly on the wall. He was rather scary looking and something about him seemed off. He was huge, like maybe 6 something or almost reaching 7 feet. He had dark shaggy hair, but his hairline was also receding. Or maybe the way it was parted made it look like that, I don't know. All I know is that his hair didn't cover much of his huge protruded forehead. Almost like a caveman. His eyebrows were so close to his eyes, it made them look beady and his jaw and cheeks were massive. He wasn't obese, but he was thick too and his arms and hands were covered with dark hair.

When I first saw him, he was in his bathroom pulling out his own teeth. He didn't have many to begin with, but now he had one less. He walked over to the sink and left it there and walked out of the room wiping his bloody mouth.

Then I guess it must have been days or weeks later because my dreamed jumped and he was cleaned up with no blood on his face and there was a young girl in his old brown living room. She was probably late teens early 20s where as he looked like he was in his 40s. She was offering him cookies or lemonade or something I have no idea she was there, but I knew that he was planning to kill her. Like a movie, my eyes kept zooming in on a bowl in the top right kitchen cabinet. The cabinet was made of wood and foggy class, so I could see figures but not what was inside. I did see that it was mostly empty, but there was this curious out of place bowl that sat inside. I knew he lied to her as he had excused himself to go to the kitchen and in that cabinet. When he opened it, I saw inside of it. There was the bowl. Full of hundreds of teeth. Not only that there were many different types of tools and knives lying on the shelf.

The knock on the door distracted me, as well as him and he slowly turned around to the door. He stalked over to the door and when he opened it a young guy answered and shouted towards the girl to run because this huge man was going to kill her. She started screaming and ran out. The caveman looked confused and he moved slow, but he went to his bedroom grabbed a shot gun and walked outside. The girl was completely gone, but the young guy was still outside waiting for authorities? Or to talk to the caveman? I'm not sure, but once he saw the caveman with a huge gun he took off running, only to be shot in the back. Then the caveman searched nervously for the girl.

Somehow the cops arrived and arrested him. The guy didn't die, but was in critical condition so he never had a chance to talk to the police. The cops figured he was mentally unstable and so the caveman went to an asylum. No one knew about the teeth that sat in the old kitchen cabinet, no one knew he'd killed many girls. They only thought he shot a boy in the back and was mentally challenged.

Later, much later my family and I were having some type of dinner, or something. I don't really know, but we were all together. The doorbell rang. Then all of a sudden there was this huge man who looked like a caveman in my house with blood all over him. He stumbled in and asked for food. We kept asking him was happened, but he never replied. Someone tried to call 911, but where ever we were, we couldn't get phone reception. Someone said he should stay with us and when we finally leave in the morning we'll take him to the hospital because after checking him, his wounds didn't look that bad. He was more exhausted than anything. I didn't remember that I was a fly in his house, but I did know something was off. So, I looked at my friend and told her that should she should sleep with me in the room that has a lock.

Than I woke up.



No comments: