I worked most of the day, so other than the project I had to do at work, my day was pretty uneventful.
I'm still Channing obsessed. I guess I can't really complain. My friend started writing her dreams down in a journal and I said I would too, so I started a few days ago and now I'm just full of dreams. It's kind of crazy. Guess which dream I started with? One with Channing Tatum in it. So yummy. I hope he's in more.
So that 30 day WL thing, well it's kind of weird and the questions are dumb, so I think I'm going to have to pass on my 30 day challenge. Sigh. I love those. I need another one. Those things are fun.
Oh dad, take a look at these. It's funny.
1 comment:
I got the mod. I'm playing it right now!
Dad
Post a Comment