I take a lot of things for granted. Like breathing for one. Yesterday everything was coming out, now I'm extremely stuffed up. I cannot wait to exercise. I've been really bad these past two days. Cookies, Mcdonalds, crap, crap, crap. That's probably what's making me more sick. No more complaining, Katelan. It could be so much worse! Okay?! Okay.
I'll be better soon, and then I'll work out harder than ever. I hate looking at the calendar I've made and seeing more black marks than red. But I've just started and the beginning is always rocky right?
How bout them oscars?
I wonder who is going to win? Is it weird that I never see the nominated movies? Ever. Maybe one day I will.
Edit:
Just saw my girlfriend on the red carpet, and I was blown away by how awesome she rocked that dress and how gorgeous she is. Can't we just be friends? Am I a little too obsessed? Possibly, but I just love everything that she's become.

No comments:
Post a Comment