So I thought my alarm was broken, but really I had it set to PM.. but that was just today. I don't know why it wasn't working the other days. uuuuh this week needs to end.
Ah yes. The dreadful "set to PM when it was supposed to be set to AM" scenario. Can't tell you how many times I've done that. A couple of which led me to being late for work. Haha. You trying telling someone, who hasn't had their morning coffee that you got off to a rough start because your alarm was set to PM instead of AM. They don't care. They just want their coffee.
At least you don't have to buy another alarm clock :)
1 comment:
Ah yes. The dreadful "set to PM when it was supposed to be set to AM" scenario. Can't tell you how many times I've done that. A couple of which led me to being late for work. Haha. You trying telling someone, who hasn't had their morning coffee that you got off to a rough start because your alarm was set to PM instead of AM. They don't care. They just want their coffee.
At least you don't have to buy another alarm clock :)
Post a Comment