I go to school tomorrow! I'm so excited. Although, I did a lot of nothing this spring break when I should have really been doing some major studying since I had the time. Now the time is gone and i'll have to get my butt in gear.
I'm a little bummed that I didn't do anything that I wanted to do for spring break. I just became this lazy bum. I hate lazy bum Katelan, because well, I'm lazy. It's so hard to motivate myself when I'm in that mood. Thats another reason why i'm excited to get back to school.
My mom is gone, skiing, and I wish I could see that.
But it's me taking care of the house, and my dogs go crazy when my mom and Ross are gone. It's driving me nuts. They bark at literally everything. Only a few days and they'll be back.
My brother got mad at me today though. He thought I was in San Antonio, so he thought he had to take care of the dogs. I thought my mom told him that I wasn't going, but he never got the memo, so of course he was pissed that he had to drive all the way over here for nothing. I don't blame him, but sucks he got pissed at me.
Oh well.
DAY 12: A song from a band I don't like
I hate this song with a passion. The lyrics are ridiculous. It's like this girl is dating a great guy but she would rather get back with the douche guy. This song is the epitome how girls act when guys are involved, stupid. But damn its a catchy song.
No comments:
Post a Comment