Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 127: Day o

I read in the news today that the total death toll in Japan is over 10,000 people. That's just such a horrible disaster, and I really wish there was something I could do. I almost feel guilty that I'm laughing and having a good time while thousands of people are suffering. This whole event has made me really appreciate my life and everyone in it. Looking back at all my other blogs, I realize that I complain way too much, and there is really no need to. Life is tough, but things could always be way worse.




Day 5: A song that reminds me of someone.

This song, well actually any Harry Balefonte songs remind me of my grandma. I remember a few years back, she was making bread and I was watching her as her Harry balefonte cassette tape was blasting through the speakers. This song came on and we both belted the lyrics. Pretty sure my dad and maybe even my grandpa joined in.

No comments: