Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 124: One more day.

One more day of school. One more day. One more day. THEN SPRING BREAK! WOO.

Hey, how do I change my blog layout. I want a prettier one.

DAY 2: My least favorite song. I don't think this song really needs explaining. Really. I mean, I personally think my songs are better than this. Kim, stick to being pretty, and Dash. Not singing.



Hey, so last night while I was at the gym, I ran 3 miles. I've never ran that much before, or atleast not consecutively. I was pretty proud of myself. I doubt i'll be able to do it again tonight, but I'll try.


Suck it, I need to be productive today. I mean its not like i've been sitting on my butt all day watching The Real Housewives of Orange County. What? Oh I have? Yeah....

I need to go clean my room.

ONE MORE DAY !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are way better. I couldn't even listen to the whole thing.

I like the new font. The background is a little busy.