




I have found an obsession. I have literally been making balloon animals all day long. Should I be doing productive things like going to the gym, studying french and maybe reading? Yes, but have I? No. I've made awesome balloon animals. Look!
Once again, Earth has shifted off its axis and our day length shortened by 1.6 microseconds. Not only that but now Japan sank downward by about two feet and has also moved 13 ft towards North America. THAT IS INSANE.
DAY 6: A song that reminds me of somewhere:
Reminds me of a Seattle road trip.
2 comments:
I have this CD, I've had it for several years and LOVE it. I play breathe all the time :)
Once again, Earth has shifted off its axis and our day length shortened by 1.6 microseconds. Not only that but now Japan sank downward by about two feet and has also moved 13 ft towards North America. THAT IS INSANE.
Send me the links.
Post a Comment