Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 143: Rain Rain go away, I got stuff to do.

Waking up to a cloudy day is always lovely, but waking up knowing that I need to get a million and one things done today isn't very helpful on a day where all I want to do is lounge around in my pjs and read.

Instead, I sluggishly got out of bed, threw on some clothes and put on my handy dandy rain boots and went to school.

The pressure of doing well in school is increasing daily.
I have to get a 2.25 for my GPA this semester or i'll get suspended from school. And of course my classes are getting harder, and of course work WOULD be giving me more hours. Oy vey.

'Just keep breathing, katelan' is a constant thought in my head.

Then I reassure myself by thinking things could always be worse.

I'm off to study.

DAY 21: A song that I listen to when I'm happy

This song never works on a cloudy day, not that i'm not happy when its raining, but this is for a, well, beautiful day.

No comments: