Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 117: Spring Break baby!

You know, all day I had this feeling like I was forgetting something. And then it hit me. I forgot to take a picture this morning when I woke up! I woke up around the same time, but I just completely forgot.

I just got done stuffing my face. I think I have an eating problem, because I just keep eating and eating. But the food was just so delicious, and lately all I've been eating is like a bag of chips a night or whatever else I can find in the kitchen, but tonight I actually have a meal to eat. So I took advantage of it. Does that make me a bad person? At least I worked out tonight, right?

Spring break is SOOOOO soon. I cannot freaking wait. I think I want to go bowling and golfing. Who wants to give me money so I can go?

I'll make a list of what I want to do.

1. Go golfing.
2. Go bowling.
3. Go to that fancy restaurant with Erica because her boy friend Tre works.
4. IF its warm enough, go swimming.
5. Go to the casino
6. Work out 2 hours a day every day because I have the time to
7. work very little
8. Read my books
I can't think of anything more. If anyone has any ideas LET ME KNOW.

Ok thanks

No comments: