Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 123: I'm back

Lately I have been super moody and feeling rather blah. Hence my shitacular blogs. My apologies for both the blogs and my potty mouth.

Let me fill you in on what's been going on in my life, and why I've felt so blah...

... I've been working on a lot of school work for one, and during most of the weekends I've been working (This isn't why I've been so blah) I've had a few test and study very hard from them. One I got a 84, 76 and a 68. I feel that I have worked really hard, and to see a "C" and a "D" for grades is just not acceptable to me, at least not for this semester. These classes are what will determine whether or not I will get to take classes next semester. So these last few days I have beating myself up. How could I not pass these test? How could I do so poorly when I have my nose stuck in book studying weeks upon weeks?

And it's not just school that has brought me down. I've been working out like crazy, yet I still haven't gotten anywhere, or so it seems. So of course I get so mad at myself, which results in me eating random crap. It's a viscous cycle. It's not that I want to be skinny, I mean being skinny is a bonus, but I really just want to be healthy and fit. I don't want to get older and my body to get worse. I mean, i'm only 20 and yet I sometimes feel like i'm in my 40's. (The greying hair doesn't help either!) I should be able to do things and not have to worry about my weight at this age.
Alright, i'm done being a worry wart for now.

To lighten the mood I kind of wanted to do another challenge. This one is completely different then my other one. This one is from Facebook, but I thought it would be cool to put it on here. Its the 30 day song challenge. Basically I post a song everyday, so like day one I post my favorite song, but on here i'm going to add it hear and tell the reason why I posted this song.

DAY 1: My favorite Song.


This has been one of my favorite songs for years now. It's almost a little fitting with my whole post. Its a little melancholy, but yet in some way a little hopeful. Whenever this song plays, I always stop to listen to it. When I do, it seems to erase the worry away, and create a blissful piece of mind for those few minutes.

No comments: