My weekend has been spent mostly at work. Friday night was fun though. Even though I worked earlier in the evening I got to spend a wonderful night out with Brandie. Boy, let me tell you we had a lot of laughs. Yesterday I went to the library with Bekah and that's always an adventure. While studying in our private room, we kept hearing from the room right next to ours a man singing. We think he thought it was sound proof. Poor guy. Then off to work. Thats why I didn't write anything last night, because as soon as I got home I had to go to sleep so I could go to work this morning.
Usually I do markdowns on Sundays, so I was actually not dreading to go to work today because I like markdowns.
I
WAS
SO
WRONG
No markdowns at all. You know what I had to do instead?
Vacuum. I vacuumed it up from 8 in the morning until 11. That, my friends is 3 hours of vacuuming. Not only did I have to bend over a million times to get every single dust bunny there was, I also had to drag around this old, nasty, snorting contraption and vacuum every inch of the store. I don't ever want to vacuum again. Stupid pig! No really. That's its name.
No comments:
Post a Comment