No picture. I mean i'm still waking up early-ish, but since i've already messed up, I'm going to restart it. I'll finish this out and then after spring break I'll start it up again. The only reason i'm not going to do it during spring break is because I want to stay out later and not be an old grandma and pass out by 10. I mean, its spring break, I want to have fun.
This weekend has seriously been hey everyone from high school, and middle school, lets run into each other all weekend. I've seriously seen like 5 people at random places that I used to be really close with way back when. It's like I have a sign on my face that says "people from my past, come on in!?" Notice the question mark? Thats because some of them I really didn't want to see, but the ones that I did see, that was a really nice surprise.
I need to get back to my homework. I still want some suggestion for tattoos. I mean it will be a while before I get one, IF I even get one, but I do want to look into it.
No comments:
Post a Comment