Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 270: Facebook deletion!?

I've decided against the HCG. Mainly because I don't want to just be skinny, but I want to be fit. Eating 500 calories a day is ridiculous and not being able to exercise isn't something I plan on doing. So eff that.

I just need to learn how to not eat so much and start eating better. Not eat out as much... quit fast food and eat a whole lot of veggies and fruits.

Also, lately I have just been in a super funk. Not sure why, but I'm in need for some type of change. Anything really, I just feel that it's something that I need.
I've also been contemplating whether or not to deactivate my facebook for a little while. Many people have said no, but I'm leaning more to do it.
I just feel like it waste so much time while I could be doing other things. Also, in a weird way it makes me feel like i'm not connecting with people like it's supposed to do. Pretty sure a networking site is supposed to make people closer, but for some reason I feel like i'm just fading away as each news feed is produced. Dumb, but that's how I feel.


No comments: