Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 277: Goals (Day 7)

Well, at first I was going to write a list of my goals, like:
  • Graduate college
  • Find a job
  • Move out
  • Buy a car
  • lose weight
Etc. etc.

But after going to a movie today with my mom, I decided I wanted to make a different goal, something less self-serving. I watched 'The Help' today and while I was watching that (By the way is an excellent movie, and as soon as I can, I'm reading the book) I decided that I want to set a different goal for myself and that is to make a difference.

I want to be able to be that person to make a difference in someone's life for the better. I need to challenge myself and find that voice deep within and actually make a stand.

That's my goal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That article was awesome and so close to home for me! Thanks :)

Lynn Adrian said...

Come to Oneida and help us create the "Old Oneida" documentary. I need you. I'm lost.
Love you!!
Lynn

Lynn Adrian said...

You are "the help!," Katelan. You don't see it because you are humble. I love you.
Lynn