STRESS!
Oh, stress! It's such a terrible thing. I have lost so much sleep, gained so much weight, and now have grey hair because of it... There are two things that stress me out the most, but they both relate to one BIG thing.. and that is the future.
Both things, I shouldn't stress about now, but I can't help myself. The first thing I stress about is money. $$$$$$$$$
Technically, I'm pretty good right now. I don't have to pay rent, or car insurance or my phone bill. The only thing I pay for is gas and food. I have a job, and I'm making enough to keep my bank account maintained. Talk about living the life, but having it nice now is only going to make it that much harder in the future when I will have bills. When I will have to take care of myself. When I wont have a job any more, but a career thats supposed to support me. And then... that's when the stress kicks in. Not only for, "Will I have enough money?" But "Will I feel secure?" "Will I be able to succeed in life and not have to worry so much?"
All of this money talk only leads to my next stress educing problem. Failure. Will I fail at life?
Some days I already feel that I have. I've wasted so much time and money on....what? I dont know, but I know I have.
My mind never stops thinking of these, making me always feel like I'm under a lot of stress, when really I should feel grateful for what I have and live each day. Not fret about the future.
It's like that quote... "The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present.
No comments:
Post a Comment