But then after awhile I wanted to start writing about my life, and it was kind of like an online diary for me, but after a few weeks, I became like my sisters and never posted anymore ;)
After almost a year of not posting, and after getting fed up with always quitting what I start, I decided to create a blog and write every day in it. No matter what, as long as I posted something, every day for a year.
After awhile it just became habit. I like my blog very much. I think my favorite part about blogging is on those good days, where I really feel like writing, in some way it sorta brings me to life.
My least favorite thing about blogging is the fact that it's hard to write something new and creative everyday, so I have a lot of blogs that are super short, or super boring, but I guess thats the price you pay if you blog everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment