Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 276: Something you're afraid of (Day 6)

Besides insects, tornadoes, my family being taken away from me and being murdered the most probable thing that I fear is being a failure. Although, I'm pretty sure failure is the highest on most peoples' list.

Being secure is something that I want and if I fail and I don't have that, then that's the scariest thing in the world. Even if I failed finically, I know I would have a family to help me out, but then that conflicts with the fact that I don't want to be dependent on anyone for much longer and if I fail that would happen.

Not only would my pride be bruised and wallet empty, but i'd have to deal with the fact that as hard as I worked, as much as I wanted it, whatever 'it' is, I failed myself and I'd have to live with that every day.

I'm so afraid one day I'll wake up and realize I'm a failure at life.

No comments: