I'll start with my siblings.
Dustin can be a pain in the butt sometimes, but even though he can be a real meanie he has a gigantic heart. He's so protective of his family and if anyone tries to mess with one of us I believe that Dustin would be the first one out there to fight our battles.
Kristy, I would just like to say that I envy your bubbly, confident personality. You have always been the one that people love to go do things with because you make things an adventure. And I'm so happy that we've been writing letters, it's such a nice thing to receive a letter from my big sister. :) (Ps, I know your house had a little flooding... but don't stop the letters!)
Kelly, you helped me survive my first year of college. You show so much love and affection to people it's amazing. You even made the lonely, out of place girl feel so special and loved and I'm so thankful for that. I know I haven't talked with you a lot lately, but I really do miss our conversations.
Parents
Oh mom, dad and Ross. There are so many wonderful things about each of them that it's very hard for me to choose a best feature, because they do have a lot. I think one of the best things about all of them is that they are so good at being parents. They've all given me so much and I'm so very thankful to have them in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment