Number 1: Film
Ever since I was little I always liked video recording me and my friends. I guess I never grew up because I still love that. I love creating something with a camera, and then editing. Although I haven't done it as much as I would like, its a HUGE passion of mine. I love doing it and isn't that what they say? Do what you love?
Number 2: Drawing
Drawing has always been a stress reliever, but not only is a stress reliever but something I'm actually pretty decent at. Creating, shading smudged fingers. I just love it. I love after finishing a picture and feeling SO accomplished. Its a great feeling.
Number 3: Reading
I used to hate reading, but after one birthday and one gag gift that turned out to be by one of my favorite authors, I feel IN LOVE with reading. I'm an addict now. Of course my genre of books is small, I'm slowly starting to expand my horizons.
1 comment:
We have two out three of the same passions!
"Hello reason we're friends!"
Post a Comment