Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 279: Something you miss (Day 9)

Can I talk about multiple things?

I miss my family
I miss living near all of my family, getting together in a big group on holidays and just being together, all squashed into one room talking about all our latest news or playing crap on your neighbor. I miss the nights full of lots of laughter, eating delicious food, singing karaoke and all being in one place. I've missed out on being able to just stop by my grandparents house to pop in and say hi. Or see my nieces grow up. Or share more weekends away at the Kelly's or getting coffee with Kristy.
I miss my dad.
I miss going with my dad and my brother and spending two weeks in Wisconsin, enjoying the dirty bay, skidooing, watching fireworks, playing cards and just simply hanging out with everyone.
I miss my grandma. I miss her a lot.

I miss my friends. I miss being a child and seeing the world in a different perspective. I miss the nights where I slept well. I miss not having to have so many responsibilities. I miss being in love. I miss that feeling you get when you read a book or see a movie for the first time. I miss going on vacation.



I don't just miss something, but a lot of little 'things.' I feel as though my list could go on forever, but I will spare you.




1 comment:

Lynn Adrian said...

Awesome. You make me cry.