Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 281: Has a painful experience ever had a positive impact in your life? (Day 11)

Of course. Isn't that usually how life goes? Something horrible happens, you learn from it and then something positive comes out of it.

I can think of many instances that have happened and have caused me so much pain I thought I was literally going to die. I thought, this is it, this is my lowest point so why even go on if I've officially hit bottom?

Well silly! Because from the bottom you can only go up! You can learn from your mistakes, become strong once your wound has healed and believe in yourself to never reach that low point again, thus realizing that there is more to life then this horrible incident and later know that this horrible thing impacted your life positively.

Pain is something that makes up life, just like so many other emotions. Like love, and happiness.


1 comment:

Lynn Adrian said...

Getting up from the fall. It's the only story I want to hear. It is the quintessential fodder for anything worth talking about. You go girl!