Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 297: Your dream wedding (Day 27)

I've never been one of those girls who fantasize about their weddings. Dreaming of what colors their bridesmaid wear, what kind of flowers, where and of course THE dress. It's never been me, so my dream wedding isn't really something that I really dream about, or even think about.

In fact, I've always kind of figured that I wouldn't get married. Something about marriage and me just don't really fit. I don't picture myself in the big fluffy dress walking down the isle.

But if I had to think of my 'dream' wedding, I'd have to say that I'd like it small, because I don't like to be the center of attention and the less eyes the better.

I wouldn't want a fancy dress either. Just something simple and pretty would be just fine. Same goes for the bridesmaids.

I don't really have an idea of where, but definitely not in a church. I'm not religious, so that would make me feel uncomfortable...

Other than that, I really don't care. It's really all about who I'm marrying, not the ceremony itself...
Now if we were talking about honeymoon places I could write a novel about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I never think about mine either ;)