- Well my name is Katelan. No, not Katelan with an i or a y. Usually when I introduce myself this is the first statement I have to make and then I have to pronounce my name. Just Kate-Lan... like land but with out the d sound.
- I'm 21 years old. I know, I'm a big kid now.
- Originally from Oregon until I was 10 then moved to Texas and haven't left since. But, not planning on staying in the good ol' country state forever.
- I'm happiest when I'm traveling.
- I'm the baby out of my siblings, and when I say baby I mean baby. There is a 15, 12 and 8 year gap between me and my siblings.
- I love my family more than anything.
- I was once slapped by a stranger.
- I'm very liberal, but when it comes to personal things I can be very traditional.
- As much as I love kids, I don't think i'll ever want them. I don't have that mom gene.
- I can't cook very well, but I'd love to learn. It's kind of time consuming.
- I can be overly confident or insanely insecure.
- I want to start hiking. And learning survival techniques. Guess I've been watching too many survival shows.
- I used to hate reading, but now I'm an addict.
- If all else fails, I'm joining the peace corps.
- In october I'm running a 5k.

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts
Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3: Your parents
Day 4: Your first love
Day 5: A place you've traveled to
Day 6: Something you're afraid of
Day 7: Goals
Day 8. Have you ever regretted something you DIDN'T do?
Day 9: Something you miss
Day 10: Nicknames
Day 11. Has a painful experience ever had a positive impact in your life?
Day 12. What are three of your biggest passions?
Day 13. What in life is most beautiful to you?
Day 14. What song has moved you recently?
Day 15. Who is your "best self"?
Day 16. If you knew you would die in two weeks, would you change anything about your life now?
Day 17. Why do you keep a blog? What is your favorite part of keeping a blog? Least favorite?
Day 18. When do you feel most alive?
Day 19. Are you an optimist, a realist, or a pessimist? Which would you rather be?
Day 20. What do you miss most about your childhood?
Day 21. How are you inspired?
Day 22. What is a quality about yourself that you like? That you're striving to change?
Day 23. Who is someone who changed your life for the better?
Day 24. If you could write a letter to your thirteen-year-old self, what would you say?
Day 25. What do you like best about each member of your family?
Day 26. If you could do one thing to make the world a better place, what would you do?
Day 27: Your Dream Wedding
Day 28: Something that stresses you out
Day 29: 3 Wishes
Day 30: a picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge
2 comments:
Loving this picture! I'm liberal and yet traditional too. Man how did we not cross paths sooner! By the way I love that you're from Oregon...you must tell me about it. :)
30 Day challenge accepted!
Post a Comment