Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 275: A Place You've Traveled to (Day 5)

As you have read before, traveling is one of my favorite things to do. Whether that be by car or plane, I love traveling. I've been very fortunate to have been able to travel to all the places I have, but my absolute favorite place was when I went to Italy. Specifically Tivoli Villa d'este.

Out of all the places I had seen in Europe, out of all the places I have been to in the United States, this specific spot is one of my favorite places and I would go back in a heart beat. It's absolutely breath taking. The country side view, the fountains, the flowers, the sculptors, the way the sun shone through the sprinkles of water leaving beautiful rainbows and the people.

I've never really been big on the whole getting proposed to, but my god! This is where I'd want to be proposed to, or have my wedding!


(Although, not in front of this one) :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of this!

Joash de Cabin said...

Land Texas all the locations I had glimpsed in Europe, out of all the locations I have been to in the United States, this exact location is one of my very well liked locations and I would proceed back in a heart beat. It's wholeheartedly wind taking.