Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1: Resolutions

resolution |ˌrezəˈloō sh ən|

noun

firm decision to do or not to do something 
• the quality of being determined or resolute 
I'm back! And it's 2012! 
Hopefully you noticed the definition I placed at the beginning. It's going to be the theme of my blog post and what better way to start by making a new year's resolution list? 

  • Blog EVERYDAY! :) (Also, while I'm at it. Not more Blah post. None. If I'm having a blah moment, I'll post a memory from sometime in my life, but no more "Blah, i don't know what to post, I'm tired, I'm hungry"...Well I might post the I'm hungry, but no BLAH posts) 
  • Read all or at least half the books on my list 
  • Write, write, write.  
  • Work out 5 or 4 times out of the week for at least an hour
  • Make A's or B's 
  • Learn to play a few songs on my guitar 
  • Learn some Spanish 
  • Get on Facebook less (This'll be challenging) 
Now, it's my responsibility. I made the decision for the next year to commit. I'm determined that I wont fall off the bandwagon. This is my year... I mean since there's only 354 days until doomsday, might as well be selfish right? 

And if on December 22, and I'm still here, you can bet I'll be able to cross all of those things off my list. Well, maybe not the Facebook one, but we'll see. 

No comments: