Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 27: GYM!!!

All I wanna do right now is go to the gym. That's all. I've gotten to the point again where I'm obsessed with the gym, but with my luck I CAN'T FREAKING GO. I don't think you realize how upsetting this is to me. 
I felt like I was really on a roll. WHY IMMUNE SYSTEM DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO DUMB?!!! 

I'm starting to feel better, but not fast enough. ERGH!!! 

To distract myself today, I'll just try and finish all of my homework. While I'm CONSTANTLY SNEEZING. 

I'm just so angry today because I'm feeling so sluggish. 

I guess having this is better than eating chicken mcnuggest for the past 15 years. Did you hear about that? Some teenager passed out while at work and when brought to the hospital they found out that she only eats chicken mcnuggets. She doesn't eat veggies or fruit. Now that's what I call bad parenting and stupid children. 

No comments: