Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 19: I wish this was a Hiaku

My lips are so chapped. :( 
 Also, I'm pooped. 
Today was a long one. 
Woke up at 8, went to the gym... which was a shit work out, but at least I went. 
Then got ready for school. 
Left. 
Had to find parking in a horrible parking lot. I seriously hate it. I have to leave my house like an hour early just to get one. 
French. meh. I forgot every thing. That reminds me, I need to get notebooks and flashcards. 
Then I sat in a hall way for an hour reading The Girl Who Played With Fire. I forgot why I stopped reading. It's so good. 
Went to my Short Story class. Read Mr. Edgar Allan Poe. Kinda sad that I never appreciated him when I was younger. 
RACED to get home, so I could have a quick meal before work. 
Got home and had 5 minutes to eat.
Chatted with Lukas while I munched on my food. 
Gave him a hug and a kiss, then ran to my job. 
Worked. 
Got home and played some Socom with my brother and Dad. So fun. 

I quite enjoy days like these. 
Minus the work :) 

Now, I'm hopping in bed to read.

*Shame on us
Doomed from the start 
May God have mercy 
On our dirty little hearts.*

No comments: